Carin' for Karen

Karen tells us how crappy chemo is, and we tell her how uncrappy she is.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Chapter Two

I began chapter two in my cancer saga last Friday. I have felt okay considering everything. The day I felt worse was Sunday. Last time the chemo made me feel very nauseous and achy. This time I had a terrible headache and body aches accompanied by fever and chills. Sounds like fun, doesn’t it? Actually I can’t complain. The worse of it was just that one day and since I slept most of the day, it wasn’t so bad.

I went to the doctor's office today since I kept having chest pain. I was relieved to learn that my heart was fine, I was just having heart-burn from the chemo.

There is still much to be thankful for. I am thankful that my doctor is just minutes away. I am thankful that God still answers prayers and that so many people have told me they are praying for me again. I am also thankful for my family and friends that have been so supportive. What a blessing you all are!

I am back on the rollercoaster, but isn't that appropriate for summertime anyway?

Thanks for checking on me. By the way, some of you have told me you have had a difficult time leaving a comment on this blog. I have learned that if you choose "anonymous" then you shouldn't have any problem.

Take care and God bless.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home