Carin' for Karen

Karen tells us how crappy chemo is, and we tell her how uncrappy she is.

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Email Post 6

I had a very busy weekend, also. The bottom line is that the CT scan showed tumors on my liver, so I went for a biopsy on Friday. I will hear the results on Mon. or Tues. hopefully. I have a doctor's appt. on Thursday.

God is in control and I am resting in Him. I took the news of the possible liver cancer hard at first, but I am ok with it now. If I have it, then ok let's get on with treating it. Yesterday a friend came over and told me she felt that the Lord wanted her to drive me to seminary next fall. I was overwhelmed by her kindness. She is a good friend and a graduate of the seminary. Today was a good day. I am feeling better from the biopsy today and have been encouraged by seeing people at church and a baseball game. Everyone it seems is praying for me. I feel so honored. There are so many other things in the world to pray for, I am humbled that God is hearing about me from people all over the world.

Gotta go now,

Love ya.

Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home